Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skeet1981
  1. wpta's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    8 Posts
       #1  
    Just wondering if there are more people doing this?
    So far it's the most convenient way for me to use the back button when I'm using the phone one handed.
  2. nico002's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    103 Posts
    #2  
    My hand isn't quite big enough for my pinky to wrap around like that. I reall wish the bing and back buttons were flipped
  3. Kebero's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    625 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,011 Global Posts
    #3  
    I use my thumb.
  4. Skeet1981's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    67 Posts
    #4  
    I use my nose. 😁
    Yev91 likes this.
  5. LikeWaah's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    114 Posts
    #5  
    I do that, works great for me!
  6. Marius Pop's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #6  
    I feel it natural to hold the pinky under the phone to give more stability. And on the other hand, if you keep your pinky above the back button you are limiting your thumb movement.
  7. Jastow's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #7  
    Thumb; how long are your damn fingers? I imagine you must be eight ft tall.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
  8. halimaw96's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    #8  
    LMAO I thought I was the only one who did that, I do it all the time when I have to go one hand. Putting my pinky under the phone is a lot more comfortable though when you have to really reach around the screen.
  9. #9  
    I'm left handed so I have to use my thumb
  10. LikeWaah's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    114 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by halimaw96 View Post
    LMAO I thought I was the only one who did that, I do it all the time when I have to go one hand. Putting my pinky under the phone is a lot more comfortable though when you have to really reach around the screen.
    That is true. Then you use your ring finger! :grin

    Actually, I just tried this, and I think I like it better than using my pinky. The pinky under the phone really helps as you said, and this way you get the best of both worlds.
  11. jiayit's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    #11  
    I just tried that, my pinky's too short!
    I use my pinky to hold the phone at the bottom (natural). But the micro-USB hole hurts it some times :(
  12. halimaw96's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jiayit View Post
    I just tried that, my pinky's too short!
    I use my pinky to hold the phone at the bottom (natural). But the micro-USB hole hurts it some times :(
    Get yourself a case, my pinky didn't hurt anymore after I got one :)
  13. Izzyq8's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastow View Post
    Thumb; how long are your damn fingers? I imagine you must be eight ft tall.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    you know what they say about people with long fingers :P
  14. juanitoriv's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    949 Posts
    #14  
    From the CO and my 8X

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. How to browse in Internet Explorer? Back button?
    By sloppy standard in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 04:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:31 AM

Posting Permissions

B