12-07-2012, 10:05 AM #1
- 64 Posts
I'm trying to find a pair of headphones with mic AND volume control for 920, like Apple ones. It will be great if they come in on the cheap side($40 and below), so I'm thinking about skullcandys and philips and sonys and things like that. Any suggestions? I don't really want to spend $100 and above on Klipschs, BOSEs or UEs on this one since I tend to break them more often than I like to. Any suggestion is appreciated!
12-07-2012, 10:11 AM #2
- 28 Posts
I just bought Monster UrBeats for HTC phones ( white old version) off amazon. Received them yesterday and oh ya they work. All functions work play, pause, skip, rewind, volume up, and volume down. They were built for android phones but Microsoft and Android use the same tech/functions in the plug unlike Apple
- 12-15-2012, 09:44 AM #7
I loved the Klipsch so much on my Iphone that I bought a set for the Nokia. I can play, pause, advance a track, and activate the voice command prompt. Not too worried since all I have to do is reach down in my pocket and tap the vol control...the sound is clear and crisp and these things can reproduce some bass too.
- By rider2040 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:07 AM
- By smartvoyager in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2012, 07:59 PM
- By lzicc in forum HTC 8XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:53 AM
- By John Mahon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2012, 03:14 PM
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:28 PM