- 12-06-2012, 11:42 PM #1
I was using my 920 to record footage of my favorite band last week and right as they were halfway through the last song my battery died! After charging the phone I checked to see if by chance the video would show up and unfortunately it didn't! So I hooked up my phone to my computer and via file explorer I was able to find the 7 gig file (1080p for 50+min nonstop)! So now I'm hoping that there is a way to get this video to work??? I tried to copy it over to my computer, but for whatever reason only 3gigs of it copies over and it wont play in wmp...
Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
- 12-07-2012, 01:05 AM #5
Try a file splitter and spit into 3 parts. FFSJ program or HJSplitFavorite Apps: Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher (use iPad as agent), UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It
- 12-07-2012, 03:12 PM #7
12-08-2012, 01:49 AM #10
- 322 Posts
I believe this is a glitch in the phone, i have read other reports from people on these forums about only being able to copy 3GB files over and they dont work. Does it work on the phone itself? I believe it has something to do with the transfering of the file from the device, maybe those files sized arent supported? i dont know. Hopefully it will be fixed with an update
- By zinrai in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2012, 10:30 PM
- By ninjaap in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:03 PM
- By Maziar.a in forum HTC TITANReplies: 11Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:00 PM
- By falcon304 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2011, 10:42 AM
- By mgarcia in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:58 AM