Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    581 Global Posts
    Heads up to those who missed it last time. AT&T selling black Nokia Purity over ear headphones for $99.50 (ONLINE ONLY). Same headphones are $200 on Amazon and everywhere else. Get them while they are hot. Just got 2 myself.

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/ac...id=7xL4DKPXP8T
    Thanked by:

Any one tested it? I have the in ear ones, don't really think it's worth that much

Global Posts
    581 Global Posts
    Even if you don't like them, I'm sure you can sell them at a profit or return (I think). Never tried myself, but heard good things.

Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Yay! I got this. In fact got it for like $65.00. I'm not much of music person, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I got for $65 is because the guy at the ATT store credited me back the $35 dollar re-stocking fee if I buy this. The re-stocking fee is for the Samsung Galaxy Camera that I bought, and wasn't really happy it's performance. Anyway, great deal.

wp_20121204_016.jpg
    Got them already, the offer has been there for a while

It only has the black version though...
    Quote Originally Posted by joshingyou View Post
    It only has the black version though...
    For that price , colors doesn't matter that much to me. Those are $199 at regular price

Global Posts
    581 Global Posts
    Last time they posted this offer, it was only for a few days. After that it was $200 again.

awww, i want the yellow ones =(

For those interested, Ebay has the Cyan for same price and free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nokia-Mo...item3ccbeb049c

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    IMO, the Nokia Monster Purity headphones are definitely worth $99. They are not as good as some other more expensive headphones out there but at $99 they are not bad, especially with Dolby Headphone and some equalizer adjustments. I find them pretty comfortable. The biggest advantage is they are one of the few headphone that work flawlessly with the 920. The mic and music controls on most headphones will not work with Windows Phone. In my experience if the headphones are designed to work with iPhone they will not work with Windows Phone and if they are designed to work with Android they may or may not fully work.

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GSOgymrat View Post
    IMO, the Nokia Monster Purity headphones are definitely worth $99. They are not as good as some other more expensive headphones out there but at $99 they are not bad, especially with Dolby Headphone and some equalizer adjustments. I find them pretty comfortable. The biggest advantage is they are one of the few headphone that work flawlessly with the 920. The mic and music controls on most headphones will not work with Windows Phone. In my experience if the headphones are designed to work with iPhone they will not work with Windows Phone and if they are designed to work with Android they may or may not fully work.
    yeah... I hate that... You would think that Bluetooth and wired controls would be somewhat streamlined...

I just got a free pair of beats wireless headphones and I am very disappointed that the controls don't function the best with my phone... Even wired headsets have trouble. But I did get a good wired set of buds from the Microsoft store laugh using their $25 coupon that work superbly with my 920
    Last edited by jaimeastin; 12-08-2012 at 11:30 AM.