12-06-2012, 01:31 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Quick question, I know LTE was a major battery drainer in its early days, and since then they've made chips to better handle LTE, my question is, if the LTE isnt activated will it still have roughly the same battery life? I'am coming from a GS2 and aparently it gets the same battery life (according to gsmarena). This is a major issue for me since I hate the battery life on my GS2. Is there even a way to toggle LTE off?
I'am looking to having it imported and my network doesnt have LTE yet.
- 12-06-2012, 02:04 PM #3
I haven't seen the option that Max mentioned on mine (US 920) but we don't have LTE here and on the 4G(fauxG) that we have I generally have a full days use.. Off the charger around 7AM and it will make it till bed time around 11PRed Lumia 920
- 12-06-2012, 02:25 PM #6
on my Rogers 920 under Cellular I can pick between 2G, 3G and LTE. I did a test for a day to see if there was any difference in battery life and didn't notice anything significant. The biggest difference in battery life I have seen yet is after updating the Display+ app yesterday. Battery life has improved.
Used 3G for a day vs. LTE.
- By larspassic in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:11 PM
- By sibrecat in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:56 PM
- By niravc in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:25 PM
- By mrmprince in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 77Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:24 AM
- By Winning Guy in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 25Last Post: 01-11-2012, 11:57 PM