1.    #1  
    Do you sometimes hear your music high pitched for a second before it stops? Its like there is communication gap between actual jack being removed and phone realising it needs to stop the music. It never happened to my old Titan.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Like a static noise? I get that too on my 920, after pulling my headphone jack out or after picking up a call (the ringtone). Never happened to me on my 4s, but I did notice it on my HTC Sensation when I had that.

Global Posts
    1,077 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Do you sometimes hear your music high pitched for a second before it stops? Its like there is communication gap between actual jack being removed and phone realising it needs to stop the music. It never happened to my old Titan.
    mine does this too
    Sent from my Lumia 920 C3P0.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I was wondering if I was the only one having headphone issues. If I plug my phone into the auxiliary line in my car, and just yank it out without pausing, then plug in my ear buds, the music will sound very low in volume, and static-y. Same thing if I pull my earbuds out without pausing, and plug the phone into my aux line. Now, I just pause before I unplug an audio line, and I'm golden. Must be one of them good ol' WP8 bugs.

I hear it. I also hear a distinct rapid clicking for a second or two when I first plug in my earphones.

same here, seems to be a common issue
  7.    #7  
    I'm not sure if these stuff go to uservoice or msft forums!
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

yeah, my 920 does that too, I'm sure it is a software glitch as wp7 had this and they ironed it out in an update.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Mine does that too. :(

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I have the same squelching sound. I can hear it even when I exit an app that was playing sound; but I do have to put my hear up to the speaker.
    Ah, screw it. But I am not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Buck, Flash or Arthur frelling Dent. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

11.    #11  
    Also - anyone realised that in WP7 if you were listening to music on your headphones, then picked up a call, the music will stop. Then if you remove headphones and start talking normally on call WITHOUT headphones and hang up, your music would have stopped. You will have to manually start it.

Not anymore. If you are listening to music on headphones, pick up a call, while talking change from headphones to phone and then when you hang up, music will start on loudspeaker after the call!

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Also - anyone realised that in WP7 if you were listening to music on your headphones, then picked up a call, the music will stop. Then if you remove headphones and start talking normally on call WITHOUT headphones and hang up, your music would have stopped. You will have to manually start it.

Not anymore. If you are listening to music on headphones, pick up a call, while talking change from headphones to phone and then when you hang up, music will start on loudspeaker after the call!
    i noticed that last night after taking a call while listening to music.. coming from a samsung focus, i was pleasantly surprised with that small change

Have had this once on my 920.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjeung View Post
    i noticed that last night after taking a call while listening to music.. coming from a samsung focus, i was pleasantly surprised with that small change
    I wasn't pleasantly surprised because I was on a VERY quiet London bus!