12-06-2012, 02:35 AM #1
- 50 Posts
There are lot of thread to showcase Problems and defect about Lumia 920, Only few of them like these to Showcase your love, affection about your new found friend...
So, Use this club to tell the world a wonderful moments and likeness about your Lumia 920...
Love Nokia Lumia 920.png
=> Click & Join Nokia Lumia Users on facebook
Happy Lumia 920 and WP8 user Club Members
robinleck; Muessig; Mooshywooshy; realityeye; Coreldan; theta orionis; B H; tonyk79; mmacleodbrown; holzlondon; abhishek8605; rdd07; tissotti; Banner18; imZadok; Thryon; bigkevbosky; fulnix; Fred Garvin MP; chuey101; 05Paris; krystea; iamtim; masterfisherman; MerlotC; dogfish54; phirefly; socialcarpet; slashd0t; karmamule; spampy2; BMCgts; baseballbert; sudakoma; James8561; InnocuousScreenname; death_eater; Redspeed93; overthehorizonradar; daylater; doublebullout; invisik; tissotti; philharmonik; snakebitten; Zenite; swimdng; irvin792; Deathrider1; Visceral Monkey; GSOgymrat; david90531; Dave Blake; cameradork; TK2011; Kanshin; bbqrooster; robertre; xcen; sakahn; txaggies07; devize; SinisterDuck; onlineharvest; Rudiepoo1; DReevell; zombiwoof; Ariozo; gerbilly; I Unquello; mikewp; gladesmellzgood; Winfonejunkie; Caikems; Padmasali; ryker002; bawboh86; ragingklu; bararekalm; damon312;
Last edited by Padmasali; 01-23-2013 at 05:00 PM.
12-06-2012, 02:52 AM #2
- 151 Posts
I am still on honeymoon mode with my Stormytrooper 900 since mid-Sep. Nokia Lumia juz can't seems to stop amazing me everyday. Like Apple's Woz said... It's like a Friend, not a tool.
I would be lifted to High Heaven once I get hold of the lustful 920 soonest.
Loving my 900, Lusting the 920.
Nokia Lumia Rock My World \o/
- 12-06-2012, 02:55 AM #3
Well I will join this thread after I just got a 3 to 4 day battery life, which was nice. Used the phone whenever I wanted but not HEAVY use by any means. Still waiting for my wireless charger but the camera and video recording never ceases to amaze me, just waiting for the camera update to make it even better.
12-06-2012, 03:11 AM #5
- 25 Posts
This phone is so amazing; I love it.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
- OneNote: sometimes I work on my PC and sometimes on my phone. Create notes, goal lists, tasks, journal etc and the syncing is so fast that you don't have to think about it.
- Keyboard: Coming from swype I was not sure what to expect. But I prefer the Microsoft keyboard because with swype I would have to auto correct all the time. The keyboard is getting better and better at predicting what I am going to type. So I like how sentences get completed.
- Super responsive: have not experienced any type of application lag
- Screen is beautiful: makes my iPad 1 look really bad.
- OS sounds: nice
- Video: I did some videos today in the forest and was blown away by the OIS and output
- Will replace my iPad: I just have to setup a roboform alternative. No more constant crashes using IOS.
- Metro UI: Modern and compelling
- Live tiles: Makes the phone dynamic, rather than static
I'm just getting warmed up here ;)
- 12-06-2012, 04:32 AM #9
Loving My 920;
1. Word Flow- Coming from a string of BBs I was hesitant to go for the touch screen but with WP8 word flow I'm actually typing faster than on a physical qwerty
2. I like the live tiles and being able to customize the look of the phone and putting the apps that I use where I want them.
3. Activating the camera without having to locate an icon...just press the camera button.
4. Editing Word and Excel docs saved to my skydrive on my phone
5. Fast and smooth OS. I can switch from apps, browsing, email, text, camera with the touch of a finger as fast as I like with no jitter or hesitation.
6. Nokia Drive, City Lens, Maps
7. 32gb of onboard memory for a paltry $100.00!
9. beautiful screen and vibrant colors
10. Sturdy and fits my hand perfectly...slips into my front pocket like it was made to be there.
I could go on and on. Suffice it to say that this is the best phone I've ever had and thanks to Nokia for introducing me to WP. I'll probably never use another OS!
P.S. A shameless plug to wpcentral... one of the sharpest looking and easiest mobile apps to navigate!
12-06-2012, 04:43 AM #10
- 11 Posts
I'm so glad to see this thread. For weeks I've been reading about folks with issues, and while I can empathize, I just don't have any with mine. It's performed perfectly and it's an awesome piece of hardware. I've had cases on my prior phones and I tried several for this. I disliked them all because they detracted from the rich feel. I've had it since November 10th and each day I'm amazed by the display and responsive OS. While I do wish for separate volume controls (coming from Android), I'm glad to wait until never for that to happen because the overall experience is exceptional.
- 12-06-2012, 05:07 AM #12
" I've had cases on my prior phones and I tried several for this."
Have you tried the Speck cases sold at AT&T? I use a black one on mine, fits the 920 like a glove and has a silicone surround that covers the on/off, volume rocker and camera button. IMHO it doesn't add very much bulk to the phone. Still slips easily into my font pocket.
12-06-2012, 05:39 AM #13
- 9 Posts
Ive had my 920 a few weeks now and getting on well with it. The camera is very good as are the live tiles. Miss a few apps coming from ios but still have an iPad for those. Microsoft need to get the finger out and match the top ios apps even if it means discounting royalties.
12-06-2012, 05:50 AM #14
- 257 Posts
OK, coming from a galaxy S3, it is a bit of a culture change...
I keep finding myself looking for extra config options, which will take time to get used to, however Im liking the phone alot.
The 920 has superb build quality as well as a premium feel that I love. The size and weight are a non issue, I like it as it is.
Im loving the people hub - so well designed and thought out, it just works.
9/10 score for me
12-06-2012, 06:23 AM #15
- 141 Posts
Even though I'm also guilty of posting on threads regarding issues with the 920, I'm still a very happy camper with this phone.
Was a Nokia Symbian user for many years. Then my wife got the Lumia 800, and I fell in love with many things about it.
Now the 920 even fills most of the gaps the 800 didn't.
Coming from the N8, I still miss the stills camera quality, but other than that, I really love this phone.
12-06-2012, 06:23 AM #16
- 50 Posts
http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...ime-money.html... I found there are too many WP8 users who love there Lumia 920 more than anything else... so I started this club for those Lumia friends...
I waiting lumia 920 release in India... when it available I am the 1st one in the line...
- 12-06-2012, 07:37 AM #21
I'm a very happy iPhone 4 convert. It took a few days for my Lumia 920 battery life to improve and for me to get used to a new way of doing things, but now that I have adapted I really enjoy using my black Lumia 920. It is definitely the best phone I've ever owned, and I can't see myself ever going back to the iPhone.
My brother has an iPhone 5 and my best friend a Samsung Galaxy S III and I prefer my Lumia 920 over both of those phones. I love how easy it is to drag and drop pictures, videos, and music. I love how vibrant and responsive the screen is. I love the interface. I love the image stabilisation for low light shots and video recording.
Also, weight is a non-issue. I got my mother to hold my Lumia 920 in one hand and her iPhone 4S in the other, and she actually thought the iPhone weighed more... The weight is very evenly distributed and it actually feels less dense than the iPhone 4 and 4S.
I have also found every app I want, so no complaints there.
I'm very happy I made the #switch to a Lumia 920!
- 12-06-2012, 09:13 AM #23
There were a couple of MINOR things about the 920 the first few days I had it that I was unhappy with - namely the battery life. Once I figured that out, I was thrilled with the phone. It's seriously one of the best phones I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot.
I guess its like this - does the 920 and WP8 have some issues? Sure. But every phone I've ever had has issues. No phone is perfect. The 920 has the least amount of issues, so its the best. I actually returned a Galaxy S3 to buy the 920 - what a piece of crap that "flagship Android phone" is. Ugh.
12-06-2012, 09:44 AM #25
- 27 Posts
I am definitely one of the totally happy people with my Lumia 920.
I have had absolutely no problems with it, and LOVE the wireless charging!
The combination of great hardware, and WP8 have been really good for me so far.
Are there some things I would like changed? Sure. The lack of individual volume controls for ringers/notifications etc. is one, but that can be changed, and hopefully will be with the update next month. (Can't wait for that!)
Otherwise, no real complaints that a little patience can't fix!
- By Steve Ridges in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:06 AM
- By vtective in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 8Last Post: 11-30-2012, 02:41 PM
- By Davey123 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-25-2012, 06:28 PM
- By SpencerUk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2012, 05:02 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 34Last Post: 10-25-2012, 07:24 PM