- 12-05-2012, 05:50 PM #1
I had a HTC 8X and returned it due to restart issues.
When I exchanged it for a nokia lumia 920 (Red and amazing), I chose to restore a back up of the HTC 8X.
Everything worked perfectly, with the exception of app restores. Since I restored I have the below showing in my app screen
I have looked into it and found that it's a HTC exclusive app.
There doesn't seem to be a way of stopping the download or deleting this.
Has anyone got any ideas?
12-05-2012, 06:51 PM #2
- 218 Posts
You've already tried to long press and cancel the download? That would annoy me so much to see that just sitting there in the app list. Hopefully we can all figure it out.
- 12-06-2012, 07:06 AM #3
First thing I tried I get a greyed out 'pin to start' and 'rate and review' and a black and touchable 'share'.
I used share to find out it was a HTC app, this one to be precise - HTC | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
Is there a support page for this sort of thing?
- By Mystictrust in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 25Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2012, 06:52 PM
- By netconcepts in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 19Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:24 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:48 AM