12-05-2012, 02:38 AM #1
- 12 Posts
I have an unlocked L920 from Rogers that I activated on my preferred carrier's network. I want to get rid of the Rogers splash screen... DOes anyone know how to do this and could you share the procedure, tips, tricks, apps, etc. necessary to achieve this?
- 12-05-2012, 02:42 AM #2
I do believe the only way to do it is to load a custom ROM onto the phone. However this comes with quite a big risk of bricking your phone.
- By myokeeh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 30Last Post: 11-02-2013, 08:29 PM
- By AdamMGregory in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:59 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:27 AM
- By CJ Thunder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:46 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:53 AM