12-04-2012, 06:19 PM #1
- 115 Posts
Nokia: Is The Lumia 920 Selling Well, Or Encountering Supply Issues? - Seeking Alpha
tldr: Says production woes are having an impact but that higher then expected demand has pushed the Lumia 920 into its current out of stock status. Advises "Buy" on stock.
12-04-2012, 06:42 PM #3
- 1,361 Posts
What is holding back the sale of these phones is nokia itself. If it is a strategy, shame on them, but im thinking it is not, and the issue is supply. I think it is not due to demand so high that they cant put out devices fast enough, but something is wrong in the manufacturing stage that is resulting delays in these devices.
- By aaronchow0727 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 35Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:57 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 59Last Post: 03-03-2012, 09:23 AM
- By neftv in forum HTC TITANReplies: 18Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:35 AM
- By HeyCori in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2011, 01:17 AM