12-04-2012, 10:37 AM #1
- 29 Posts
I made a very simple visual mod for the DT-900 wireless charger, since I didn't think the charger looked that great on its own.
I have charged my Lumia 920 on it and it works great. For those who have the charger you all know it gets a bit warm but nothing extreme. The notebook poses a potential fire hazard should the charger get caught on fire, but if that were to happen it would most likely be due to a faulty charging unit since this "mod" doesn't mess with the shell or any of the components inside.
Disclaimer: I will not be liable for any potential accident due the application of this mod. Proceed at your own risk!
- By darth_furious in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:28 PM
- By Okcbikeguy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 47Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:25 PM
- By si49 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM
- By scolab in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM
- By nopre in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2012, 07:26 PM