- 12-04-2012, 09:10 AM #1
12-04-2012, 09:36 AM #2
- 16 Posts
Iv'e just received an email regarding the delay .... Nokia still expects stock to be delivered this week, but it will arrive here on Friday 07 December (instead of Wednesday 05 December as originally anticipated). If that situation changes we will of course inform you. We trust you understand that the release date of stock by Nokia is outside of our control and that we will dispatch your order promptly when stock arrives.
I had a feeling this was going to happen because on the Expansys website it estimates delivery in 4 days and I presume Clove will get stock the same day as Expansys.
12-04-2012, 10:35 AM #6
- 2,066 Posts
"the Lumia 920 isn’t back-ordered and/or sold-out due to the phone’s popularity per se. Rather, this is a result of Nokia supplying a conservative amount of handsets for American buyers while prioritizing the European market before the rest of the world"
Online Retailers Stocking Up on Nokia Lumia 920 Supplies to Make Up for AT&T Shortage
12-04-2012, 11:00 AM #9
- 1,087 Posts
Supposedly Qualcomm got problems with S4 supplies.
Component shortage behind limited Lumia 920 supplies? | nokiagadgets.com
Reason that could explain why it seems like Nokia is prioritizing Lumia 920 over Lumia 820 especially in Europe by not really even releasing Lumia 820 anywhere as both use the same SoC.
- By TheWeeBear in forum ZTE TaniaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2013, 10:23 AM
- By shaunydub in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 11-13-2012, 03:01 PM
- By martinmc78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 04:56 AM
- By paulm187 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:53 PM
- By tristan.rice in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:06 AM