Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By unstoppablekem
  • 1 Post By erzhik
  • 1 Post By cameradork
  1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this has been posted here in the forums, but this video breaks my heart.

Dave Blake likes this.
    I never understood the fascination people have with blending, sledgehammering, shooting, blowing up, etc. smartphones. Turns out, people like this guy make some good money doing just that on youtube.
    Thanked by:
    BMS69 

Lol, I find it kinda silly. It's not like he's shooting a puppy

Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    This just in. Shooter then put a Nokia 3310 and shot with same AK. The bullet ricocheted against 3310 and hit the shooter in the balls.
    tissotti likes this.
    without watching the video first, I bet the ak-47 bullets bounced off the lumia 920. the 920 could pose as a Tank ;P
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    "l love to see how these things hold up to explosives and high velocity rounds"

ROFL.... That's hilarious!

Amazing shockwave on the polycarbonate shell at 1min. Looks like it can handle quite a bit of deformation. Apart from the bullet hole that is.

Hope he got a protection plan... I'd bring it back and say "I uh, dropped it on a tile floor from only 3' up!"
    lordofthereef likes this.

I wonder if the results would have been different if he used a lower caliber round. And shot placement, if he had hit the polycarbonate shell first instead of the glass...

Global Posts
    862 Global Posts
    They should have had fpsrussia so the video!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cameradork View Post
    Hope he got a protection plan... I'd bring it back and say "I uh, dropped it on a tile floor from only 3' up!"
    Realistically, I wonder if you can claim you dropped it on a hidden landline. technically that is accidental, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
    Realistically, I wonder if you can claim you dropped it on a hidden landline. technically that is accidental, right?
    It'd so be worth doing that and filming it, just to see the expression on the employee's faces :)

Quote Originally Posted by tarzanmarzan View Post
    I wonder if the results would have been different if he used a lower caliber round. And shot placement, if he had hit the polycarbonate shell first instead of the glass...
    You're welcome to try it out on yours - just make sure you rent a slo-mo camera so we can see ;). My money is on any bullet destroying the phone if it hits it straight-on like that (might be okay after a glancing shot off an edge or something). This .223 round went clean through the phone, so I doubt it would have mattered which side it hit.

Quote Originally Posted by cameradork View Post
    You're welcome to try it out on yours - just make sure you rent a slo-mo camera so we can see ;). My money is on any bullet destroying the phone if it hits it straight-on like that (might be okay after a glancing shot off an edge or something). This .223 round went clean through the phone, so I doubt it would have mattered which side it hit.
    .223? I thought the ak47 was chambered for a 7.62?

Oops. Was thinking AR-15 for some reason :\
    Bah, that Gorilla glass is crap! The bullets went right through... I mean, come on! ;)