12-03-2012, 09:48 PM #1
- 42 Posts
Could it be bad for the phone or the battery to repeatedly place it on and take it off the wireless charging plate? I use the plate as the default location to put my phone, regardless of whether the battery needs charging or not.
I know these devices now can sense when it doesn't need charging and won't overcharge. However, I'm constantly doing this, e.g., check a text message, then put it back; forgot to look at something else, so I take it off, do whatever and put it back on the plate -- all in a matter of seconds -- all day long.
Is this bad for the phone or the plate?
- 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM #2
I hope not because I do the same thing. From what I know about these batteries it should be fine.
- By giantenemybird in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 41Last Post: 01-18-2013, 01:57 AM
- By Steve Ridges in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:06 PM
- By lordofthereef in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:53 PM
- By monospaced in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:45 AM
- By MikeEggleston in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:55 AM