12-03-2012, 09:27 PM #1
- 42 Posts
I had Tmobile family plan with my parents for years and I just transferred to AT&T because of the 920, though, my phone is not activated yet(still on its way to me slowly), and my parents haven't released me from their family plan. I am wondering what will happen if I don't activate the phone with AT&T and instead unlock it with third party? Will I be able to just cancel the AT&T contract? Because I have read threads here about switching to Straightalk. Any ideas?
12-03-2012, 10:54 PM #2
- 217 Posts
Unfortunately the phone is locked and will not be able to be unlocked for a few months. T-Mobile will work when unlocked.. 3G will depend on if you live in a 1900 refarm area. When T-Mobile deploys their LTE network, it will work with that.
StraightTalk will work right now without unlocking. Make sure you get the AT&T version MicroSIM.
- By gonzaka in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:59 AM
- By KissMyConverse in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2013, 03:49 PM
- By tuanfat in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2012, 03:25 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:37 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 31Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:34 PM