12-03-2012, 08:22 PM #1
- 20 Posts
I was hoping that Rogers will offer the Lumia 920 in others colors than black but welll ... they don't. I'm looking to my alternative.
- buy one from AT&T, but from a quick serach it seems that there's no real unlocking solution for now
- buy one unlocked from shops like Expansys: Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone Yellow (Unlocked) #LUMIA920-YLW - EXPANSYS Canada but from the description it doesn't seem to be a LTE model, is that possible?
Any others shops offering it unlocked and with LTE bands?
- 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM #2
The one from Expansys is the international version that has a different set of LTE bands than the Rogers/AT&T versions.
If you want LTE support in Canada, you are stuck with the Rogers black version.
- By Exoma in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2012, 10:35 PM
- By whatup12 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2012, 07:18 AM
- By Exoma in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2012, 09:04 PM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM
- By rc2080 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2012, 05:50 AM