12-03-2012, 08:12 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I have been looking everywhere for a compatible headset for the Nokia Lumia 920 since it does not come with one in the box. I found these at Marshal's Philips - In-Ear Headset SHE3575BB/28 - Phone headsets - Headphones - Accessories for $9.99. They aren't the best sounding but they are very good for just making calls and listening to podcasts. They do not come with volume control but the button does control play/pause and answer/hangup. The best thing is that the color closely matches my Cyan Lumia 920.
12-05-2012, 09:50 PM #2
- 19 Posts
I bought this headset last year:
Amazon.com: Plantronics MX505 WindSmart Boom Headset for iPhone 3G 3Gs & 4: MP3 Players & Accessories
Love it, worked great on my iPhone 4.
But just plugged it up to my 920 while on a conference call a couple days ago and it made a loud hum that everyone could hear.
Not sure if the headset has all of a sudden gone bad on me or if the 920 needs a different kind of headset. Anyone know?
If it's gone bad, might just spring for the same model but in tan:
Amazon.com: Plantronics MX505 Windsmart Boom Headset (Tan): Electronics
- By rider2040 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:07 AM
- By kofqueens in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 63Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:12 AM
- By Dking7 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:07 PM
- By manmeetvirdi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:12 PM
- By manmeetvirdi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:56 AM