Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey Guys,

So im new to wp8, i guess we all are :)

I currently have an exhange account, 2 gmail accounts and i created a outlook.com account. All my contacts are coming from the exchange. How can i backup all my contacts to my outlook.com or gmail account? I want to make sure I have all my contacts safely backed up somewhere other than the exhange account.

Seconly i know alot of people having issue with battery. I currently have the 4 email accounts and the cnn app. With minimal usage mainly some texting through whatsapp (no phone calls) the phone is at like 20% by the end of the day, after a full charge. Is that considered normal? My old iphone 4 lasted around 2 days with that kind of usuage.

Thx again guys.
    Tweety

Nobody knows ?

Tweety

Global Posts
    2,793 Global Posts
    You should be able to export your contacts from Outlook in Exchange. Export the file as a .csv file and then import it into Outlook.com or gmail. Yes, you will likely only get one day of battery with average use on these phones. I know the iphone does really good, but if you get a full day out of most smartphones, that is fine because you can usually charge it up overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety1982 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I currently have an exhange account, 2 gmail accounts and i created a outlook.com account. All my contacts are coming from the exchange. How can i backup all my contacts to my outlook.com or gmail account? I want to make sure I have all my contacts safely backed up somewhere other than the exhange account.

Seconly i know alot of people having issue with battery. I currently have the 4 email accounts and the cnn app. With minimal usage mainly some texting through whatsapp (no phone calls) the phone is at like 20% by the end of the day, after a full charge. Is that considered normal? My old iphone 4 lasted around 2 days with that kind of usuage.

Thx again guys.
    Tweety
    If you have access to the Microsoft Outlook desktop software, just add your exchange account and outlook.com account, and copy paste the contacts from exchange account folder to your outlook.com folder

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety1982 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Thx again guys.
    Tweety
    The contact issue has nothing to do with Windows Phone 8 or any other mobile OS. The battery should get you through the day, but won't last as long as iPhone 4. T

The guys,

Quote Originally Posted by FinsUpDNC View Post
    The contact issue has nothing to do with Windows Phone 8 or any other mobile OS. The battery should get you through the day, but won't last as long as iPhone 4. T
    Im finding the Lumia 920 has way better battery than the iPhone 4. At the end of a day (after having the handset for a week where I started off with draining it completely to calibrate) I will have around 70% battery left, and thats on LTE.