12-03-2012, 10:06 AM #1
- 27 Posts
When I create my cinemagraph .gif and check my camera roll, it just displays as a single framed picture. From the camera roll, I have the option to open it in cinemagraph, where once again it plays as the .gif but has no options to upload/share it. So, how do I upload the .gif into imgur or twitter/facebook from my phone or will I have to use my laptop?
I tried to save the picture from my camera roll to my skydrive where it said that the picture was still a .gif type, but when I downloaded it from skydrive and tried to upload the image to imgur, it failed once again. Please help!!
- 12-03-2012, 10:40 AM #2
The problem is (1) Facebook doesn't support animated gifs and (2) Imgur supports animated gifs up to 2MB in size. Cinemagraph usually makes larger file sizes (around the 10MB mark) so you can't upload them and make them function correctly. If you want to showcase your work, you'll probably have to link to your SkyDrive folder for the time being.
12-03-2012, 11:09 AM #4
- 27 Posts
Am I supposed to see the .gif playing on my skydrive? It says its a .gif type to the right of the picture, but the actual picture is showing no animation. Also, the size of my picture is only 256 kb, does that mean I failed somewhere already even though it says its a .gif type on the description of picture?
Some of the stuff it says on skydrive below...
448 x 800
12-05-2012, 08:51 AM #5
- 30 Posts
- By ninjaap in forum OneDriveReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:29 AM
- By jalb in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:07 AM
- By Oldmajor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:50 PM
- By gekkoace in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2011, 11:54 AM
- By gekkoace in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:05 PM