Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have a micro USB car charger that I bought for my old Samsung infuse. Will it be ok to use with the 920?

Thanks

It should, just check that it gives at least 1A charging or it may not be strong enough.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Should be. I use a generic one I got from a Walgreens or something. Works great.

Just make sure the USB tip fits in nicely so you don't have to push it too hard and potentially wear out the port.
    Quote Originally Posted by socialcarpet View Post
    Should be. I use a generic one I got from a Walgreens or something. Works great.

Just make sure the USB tip fits in nicely so you don't have to push it too hard and potentially wear out the port.
    my hd7 and titan 2 micro USB work great

I would be careful in what you use, it may seem to charge OK, but really not be.
    I've tried blackberry charger and it wasn't even charging. So I bought a good one from amazon and it worked magicly and charged the phone in a really quick time. Here it is

Amazon.com: Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories

That's why I said you need to make sure its at least a 1A charger. A lot of older model phones chargers are .5A to .7A
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com