Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree5Likes

I ordered two yellow ones on Nov 24th. Last week I got 4-$100 egift cards in my email...was only supposed to get two. I have not yet tried them, but hope they are all ready to use. Like many of you, I was really hoping that meant the phones were going to ship as well. Chatted with WalMart last night and they person told me that I could switch to Red or Cyan and get it shipped today...but I had to chat with someone during business hours (whatever). Got busy at work today and never made the call. Glad that was the case. I got an email about two hours ago saying that my phones were ready to ship, but that they needed "activated". Called and they said that since I am still on the unlimited data that I could not keep it. After 30 min on the phone, they checked with ATT and found that it was fine for me to keep my unlimited data. They are shipping my phones now. Yellow ones should be in my hands by the end of the week :) :)

I don't know how many they got in stock today, but at this point I am glad I waited. So, for those still waiting, I hope you get yours soon and there appears that maybe there is an end in sight.

WalMart wireless was the worst experience I've ever had buying a smartphone. Good luck.

Well I have to give my props to Nokia who seems to be keeping with their word that they are ramping up production and fulfilling consumer demand and orders. It seems AT&T is in stock and has been for the past couple days and hopefully Amazon, Best Buy and others will continue to get shipments in as well. As for me I canceled my order with Walmart Wireless and went to AT&T since they have yellow in stock and since my cousin is on a family plan with me and his Android screen broke I convinced him to take the other Lumia 920 and he chose a red one. We ordered Monday night so Im hoping they'll come in tomorrow. I've been wanting this phone since it was unveiled in September and it seems the wait is almost over. Yeah Walmart Wireless was a pain but I blame Nokia more than anything since they were holding it. So hopefully Walmart starts shipping out everybody who has been patiently waiting, very soon and they enjoy the phone. The only thing we can do now is spread ther good word on Windows Phone around so everybody else can wake up from the trance iphone has put out. It's been a long journey but the road is FINALLY coming to an end and I hope everybody else gets their order and enjoys because I know I will! Regards everybody.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Still waiting here on our end for our final Cyan one. We don't mind waiting though and we also got 2 $100 gift cards :) Heck of a deal if you ask me.
    Red Lumia 920

I've ordered a Cyan and Yellow one on 11/24th. I was promised today that my phones will be shipped tomorrow. got the yellow one in stock, waiting to get Cyan one in stock by tomorrow. Hope all the people will getting theirs soon.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My yellow shipped out today via overnight FedEx and should be there tomorrow afternoon. Once my number ports on Friday, I'll finally be good to go!

Congrats guys! I do wish I would have waited (for the sayings), but glad I've had the extra time with my yellow Lumia. I know you'll all love it!
    spiffus likes this.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My yellow Lumia was waiting for me when I got home today! I've been playing with it some on WiFi, since my phone number won't get ported until tomorrow, but it's a thing of beauty. Definitely worth the wait!

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    We got shipping info on our Cyan yesterday and it should be here today :)
    Red Lumia 920

We got our Cyan & yellow shipped yesterday. on Schedule to our home today. it looks like these phones are available at other retailers too. it says the supply must be meeting the demand.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    We got our cyan but it looks like the microphone is busted on it. Tried a reset to know avail and looks like a hardware problem.
    Red Lumia 920

ive been told same thing two months ago. ordered mine on 22nd, anybody get theres after that? then again they did cancel my order on accident. still havnt received gift card either...much less two. don't know if those are still even being given out. wont even gointo my other experiences.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    We ordered ours late November and got it last week but it's busted.

Walmart was the absoulte worst experience we have ever gone through. We are cancelling the order and sending the Cyan back.

They wanted us to take it to AT&T which is pointless. They can't do anything for us since we didn't buy it from them. They want to put a $400+ hold on our credit card to get a new one since this one is broke and we would have to send the other one within 4 days otherwise they would charge us for the phone and they don't cover shipping.. We just cancelled the order today and mailed the phone back off. Soon as they release the upgrade we are going to just go to the AT&T store and pick one up. They advised to they are out of stock on the Cyans now so we couldn't replace it if we wanted to

What a joke.
    Red Lumia 920

Quote Originally Posted by Sinabu View Post
    We ordered ours late November and got it last week but it's busted.

Walmart was the absoulte worst experience we have ever gone through. We are cancelling the order and sending the Cyan back.

They wanted us to take it to AT&T which is pointless. They can't do anything for us since we didn't buy it from them. They want to put a $400+ hold on our credit card to get a new one since this one is broke and we would have to send the other one within 4 days otherwise they would charge us for the phone and they don't cover shipping.. We just cancelled the order today and mailed the phone back off. Soon as they release the upgrade we are going to just go to the AT&T store and pick one up. They advised to they are out of stock on the Cyans now so we couldn't replace it if we wanted to

What a joke.
    Well at least you got a free gift card, havnt got even my original one..not sure if I even am...lol. Weren't they supposed to be sent by now?

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Got 2 Yellow ones from AT&T website which were ordered over the weekend and delivered today. Walmart sucks. AT&T website has them in stock ready to ship.

I know it's been a long time but I got the Yellow Lumia 920 from AT&T almost a week ago! I was so excited and man the device is beautiful its a little heavy but I think it's a good thing. I think the heavier a phone feels the more powerful and better it is. Its very beautiful to look at. The Win Phone 8 OS is fast and fluid and very easy to use. I see AT&T has more Cyans in and Best Buy, and Amazon both got yellow ones. I will be reluctant buy from Walmart again as they seem more "second hand". I guess its better to go straight to the source. I had been waiting to get my hands on the 920 since it was announced in September and then almost 2 months from Walmart which was complete heel to wait for but its finally over. It was worth the wait and have no regrets whatsoever. I see supply is improving by the day so I wish the very best to everyone still waiting.

If people can post when they get their lumia cyans and the order dates from Walmart so I can try to figure out what century I'll get mine.

Also so that when Walmart tries to deny me an extra gift card, it is true that you guys got an extra gift card from Walmart right?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456