Hi
    First post here. I just got a 920, on t-mobile. But the time won't update automatically. I have obviously changed 'set automatically' in date and time to on, but it doesn't update.
    Any thoughts? Or is this known? (Nothing came up when I searched for a few different things here)
    Thanks

My problem is even worse. Whenever I set the automatic time update on, it turns back to 1 Sep 2012, maybe it's the manufacturing day. And the Calendar will always show to-do list from that 1 Sep. this error occurs when i was forced to soft reset my phone for the 1st time.

yes, it happened to me after I do a soft reset. Just a matter of time, don't worry. The time will automatically update later, maybe couple of hours.

Or just set the current time by deselecting "automatic", and just set it back to automatic. You're done

The point to note here is the automatic time update needs to be supported by your phone carrier. Certainly for me T-Mobile in the UK never used to support this feature so when travelling across the channel on frequent trips I would have to manually update the phone upon my return to the UK, having updated perfectly when arriving in France. However recently it now updates both on arrival in Europe and when I get back to blighty which makes me think they now finally support it.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I've had an issue with this since I had the phone. No idea if its a network issue or Phone OS issue.
    Regards
    SpencerUk