Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

First off, I am impressed it was actually shipped with the correct color. This thing is awesome, the cord is super long so I can fabricate something rather awesome in my car. I thought the charger was going to be a lot thicker but it is rather thin and light. Anyone else going to fabricate their wireless charger in their car or house? I like that it charges with NFC off. I like this guys idea of putting it inside his desk

http://i.imgur.com/pDIhv.jpg
    ealexand#CB likes this.

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabotagebx View Post
    First off, I am impressed it was actually shipped with the correct color. This thing is awesome, the cord is super long so I can fabricate something rather awesome in my car. I thought the charger was going to be a lot thicker but it is rather thin and light. Anyone else going to fabricate their wireless charger in their car or house? I like that it charges with NFC off. I like this guys idea of putting it inside his desk

http://i.imgur.com/pDIhv.jpg
    just received mine as well. i wasn't lucky tho. i got the wrong color. but whatever. att is notorious for customer service.

it's great. i love it. that desk idea is pretty cool. i guess the signal is strong enough to penetrate through the layers? does it weaken the charge? i ask because i noticed the pad charges the phone a little slower than the regular usb cord.

it charges slower than the USB? I havent done much testing with it yet, after I destroy my battery tonight Ill throw it on the charger when I get home and test it out more

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    it charges slower than the USB? I havent done much testing with it yet, after I destroy my battery tonight Ill throw it on the charger when I get home and test it out more
    it's not that bad. but yes, and i also read a review online about the pad not charging the phone as fast as the usb cord. i'll try and look for the link. i've been visiting so many different websites reading so many different reviews/blogs i forget where i read this from.

Is it supposed to match the phone's color? I just assumed the freebies were all back

Yes, ATT was supposed to order and ship the exact color

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Gratz!

Per my shipping notification I should receive both of mine Monday. I'm excited and worried since one is supposed to be black and the other white. Guess I'll find out Monday.

I was planning on rigging something with my either my nightstand or end table since that's usually where I charge it.

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gohatters View Post
    Is it supposed to match the phone's color? I just assumed the freebies were all back
    well, when i placed my order, i put red. this was done over the phone with att rep. the email confirmation i got from att also shows that i ordered the red but i got the black one instead.

given the fact that this is back ordered, i'll stick with the black.

got mine today as well. Ordered launch day. Bout time!

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shap2012 View Post
    got mine today as well. Ordered launch day. Bout time!
    did you get the right color you asked for?

i got my cyan color wireless charger (same as phone)

My red charging pad arrived today, as ordered. Looks pretty good with the black phone.

They just shipped mine out after 2 weeks don't even know what color in getting

Does the charger use a USB like the regular charger ? If so its totally going in the truck haha

No it uses a different plug, I know its a bummer

Quote Originally Posted by JConn_Lefty View Post
    did you get the right color you asked for?
    They only offered black, I got a black phone so thats what I took. I actually wanted white though.

finally received mine too today earlier this afternoon... and to my pleasure, UPS truck just dropped off a second charging pad for me just mins ago!! i got two of them mofos now!! made it worth the wait now i guess, haha

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I just got mine also and I was surprised to see that it charges through my otterbox case.

Got my charger from AT&T this afternoon, but the phone is still on back ordered with Walmart ($49 + $100 gift card deal). It has been a week- it's still in "waiting for inventory" status. Cmon' the phone to me Walmart!!!!!!!!

Just curious, as I am still waiting on mine, how long ago did you guys order? I ordered on the 15th.
    Sent from Something Somwhere

Quote Originally Posted by l920newbie View Post
    Got my charger from AT&T this afternoon, but the phone is still on back ordered with Walmart ($49 + $100 gift card deal). It has been a week- it's still in "waiting for inventory" status. Cmon' the phone to me Walmart!!!!!!!!
    how long ago did you order the charging plate? I wonder if ATT is sending purchased orders before the free.
    Sent from Something Somwhere

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Is everyone getting a white adapter who ordered a colored one? I got my black one today but the plug that goes to the wall was white.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Yes, ATT was supposed to order and ship the exact color
    You could also order a specific color I think...I ordered a black charger on purpose which is good since I no longer have the same color phone.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AshDOG View Post
    Is everyone getting a white adapter who ordered a colored one? I got my black one today but the plug that goes to the wall was white.
    My adapter was white as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Vector555 View Post
    how long ago did you order the charging plate? I wonder if ATT is sending purchased orders before the free.
    Ordered it last Sunday 11/25, I think it got shipped on Wednesday and received it this afternoon. I got a YELLOW wireless charging pad but has no phone to try this thing with :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast