- 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM #1
I've been loading up Nokia Maps on my phone and every now and then (after I've powered off my phone and restart it for example) I will have a terms and conditions dialog appear on the screen. It's all in white text but I can make out what it is saying for the most part. I click on the check mark that is provided and it goes away for a while. Eventually it comes back.
Should I just uninstall and reinstall Nokia Maps?
- By Nemesis-X in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:45 AM
- By ggabriele3 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2012, 11:22 PM
- By rjansen85 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2012, 11:52 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 17Last Post: 12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
- By velvetelvis in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:03 PM