- 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM #1
I've been loading up Nokia Maps on my phone and every now and then (after I've powered off my phone and restart it for example) I will have a terms and conditions dialog appear on the screen. It's all in white text but I can make out what it is saying for the most part. I click on the check mark that is provided and it goes away for a while. Eventually it comes back.
Should I just uninstall and reinstall Nokia Maps?The views expressed in the proceeding post are my own and not affiliated with those of my employers past, present and future. Any advice provided is to be used at your own discretion as the author of this post is not liable for any damages incurred. I am not a lawyer, certified technician of any trade or representative of any wireless service provider or phone manufacturer.
You are entitled to your opinion, but that does not mean that I need to agree with it.
- By Nemesis-X in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:45 AM
- By ggabriele3 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2012, 11:22 PM
- By rjansen85 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2012, 11:52 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 17Last Post: 12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
- By velvetelvis in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:03 PM