Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Quote Originally Posted by j140870 View Post
    windowsphone.com if you've had a previous update it'll be in your purchase history.
    For those that have been unable to receive the recent Nokia updates and wish to manually do so.

Basically go to the above site on your phone, log in to your Microsoft account and go to "Purchase History". From there you can see all the apps you've purchased/installed. For the applications that say "App not available on the Web...", you can just click on the name of the app, it will open up the marketplace where you will find it and manually update. In my case, I found "network+" and "extras+info" from Nokia have not been updated (because they were undiscoverable on the marketplace and my tile was not updating for them ever).

NOTE: after updating "extras+info" and "network+" RESTART your phone, you will notice that in the settings menu the application's name becomes a physical path (e.g. C:\APP\blah blah) prior to restarting.
    Thanked by:

just tried this can vouch for it, i went to it on my pc and used "send to wp7" to send the link to myself and it opens in the store :) thanks

Bump because I noticed some people are still having issues with this, if this helped you please keep it bumped as well to help others!

I am also not getting these updates. I can see some of the Nokia updates if i go to specific apps but im not notified of them and i don't see the settings updates. And they don't show up in my "purchased history"

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Turn off WiFi... Wait a few, then update on cellular.... How lame huh
    I think the issue here is that there is no option to check for updates. Updates clearly don't push as well or as frequently as they do on IOS or android.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayiin1 View Post
    I am also not getting these updates. I can see some of the Nokia updates if i go to specific apps but im not notified of them and i don't see the settings updates. And they don't show up in my "purchased history"
    You may be able to solve that by backing up your apps/phone then checking the purchased history shortly after.

I hadn't left my home for a few days so I was on Wifi and never got the updates. As soon as I stepped out of my home and turned Wifi on, I got all the updates. So maybe some people should try that.