11-29-2012, 02:31 PM #1
- 8 Posts
So my problem is that Windows Store never shows any app updates. I know there are apps that have updates available to my phone (for example, Nokia Maps, Extras+ and others) but for whatever reason they aren't showing up on the Store live tile or when I go to the Store main menu. If I go to the app page in the Store, the Update button appears and I can update normally, but I have to check each app myself.
Anyone know what's up?
11-29-2012, 02:57 PM #3
- 3 Posts
My unlocked lumia 920 is also having this problem!!!
I have to go into each app i know that has a update before the actual update shows up, there needs to be a fix or a way that it will check all your apps everytime you enter the market place. Come on microsoft!!!!
-Joe from Canada
12-09-2012, 06:02 AM #7
- 30 Posts
Yesterday I thought to not turn my phone off before going to bed ( I usually do this), switched off WiFi and let the phone stay on data connection only. This morning my live tile was showing 4 updates, so it seems that the OS is checking for updates only once a day and the past days it couldn't do this because the phone was shutdown.
When I got my 920, I have updates shown around 2 o'clock pm, so now I think this time changed to be 12 hours later (2 am). I've done a soft reset a few days ago, maybe it has something to do with this (lost current time after reset). I'll try to set my datetime zone again and will keep an eye on it but at this time I don't think there is anything broken, it's just the way it works.
- By brandon_powell in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:00 PM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:00 AM
- By FlamedLiquid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:46 PM
- By wimv in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 10-04-2011, 03:09 PM
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2011, 12:13 PM