- 11-29-2012, 07:20 AM #1
I know it was possible for some other Lumia (don't remember which one) but if its possible for the 920 I'll great the black one now instead of waiting for the yellow one which my carrier might not even ever get.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-29-2012, 10:07 AM #6
I'm not aware of any phone that can't be opened up and swapped around. How do you think the service centers fix them? magic gnomes phone gnomes that enter through the USB port?
yes, even the lumia 900 can be opened (quite easily if you visit youtube), and so can the 800
- 11-29-2012, 10:24 AM #9
as I said before in the other thread, you CAN replace the shell but you have to be extremely careful. You can't just replace it sitting in your car, you need a clean table and tools, because as above video suggests, you will need to take apart the entire phone. It's not hard if you know what you are doing. If you've never replaced a screen on any of your phones, don't even try to replace a shell.
By replacing the shell, you will automatically void your warranty.
- By DallasFann in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2012, 05:03 PM
- By mikeeemm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 07-20-2012, 10:32 PM
- By fashion_m in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:50 AM
- By fashion_m in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2011, 09:06 AM
- By Kitsune5tails in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2011, 03:39 PM