11-29-2012, 07:17 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I'm having problems with connecting my 920 to my car bluetooth. I have a 2012 VW Passat TDI with the RNS 315 headunit and, even though both the headunit and the 920 say they are connected no music/telephone calls, etc come out of the speakers.
Apparently this is a much bigger issue as stated in the Nokia Support Discussions: Nokia Support Discussions - Lumia 920 bluetooth problems - Page 5 - Nokia Support Discussions
Has anyone experienced this issue and, more importantly, found a fix?
12-05-2012, 03:51 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I've had connectivity issues with my 2010 VW GTI. After successfully pairing my Lumina 920, the phone will auto-connect only occasionally.
I wiped all the existing pairings from my car and then paired my 920. I still have connection problems. Microsoft knows about the issue and is working on a fix.
- By RonV42 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
- By Timd30 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2012, 07:31 AM
- By kltye in forum HTC TITANReplies: 14Last Post: 12-06-2011, 08:51 PM
- By dlcpa in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 09:56 AM
- By mtg1974 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:48 AM