- 12-02-2012, 08:03 PM #26
Black or white..just to go against the grain, I'll tell you why.
Either one of those colors gives you the most option when it comes to picking a theme for your phone. Your options are limited when you want the borders of your phone to have some consistency with the theme of your phone. I thought I wanted the red when I saw it in store but after trying to pick a theme I just couldn't do it. Picked the white and I have no regrets, I can rock and theme and it looks fantastic, currently with mauve.
12-02-2012, 10:53 PM #34
- 68 Posts
I know its all a matter of opinion, but I don't see how a standard glossy finish (basically all phones use) can feel or look more sexy than matte. That's for texture; color wise I probably prefer red, but I'd choose cyan simply because of the finish.
12-02-2012, 11:40 PM #35
- 42 Posts
I wanted red because it is my favorite color, but after seeing the 920 in store, i changed my mind. I am not saying the red looks bad, it's just not the type of "red" that I like. So definitely go to stores to see all the colors and you can probably make a decision.
BTW, it was a tough decision lol
- 12-03-2012, 12:15 AM #37
Red - Glossy, shiny, UNIQUE, bunch of fingerprints, choose if u wanna hear questions like "OMG, is it a phone or is it a case?"
Cyan - matte, choose if u HATE fingerprints
I have red one
If u cannot decide buy 820 with cyan and white cover
- By Darkgift in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 27Last Post: 11-26-2012, 07:43 PM
- By garconcn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:08 AM
- By hiko36 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 04:36 PM
- By rgrdovic in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:59 PM
- By mb-dape in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2012, 10:46 PM