hello guys. quick question for you guys. whats the cheapest plan i can get to get a lumia 920. i just ordered the nexus 4 which iwas going to use with tmobile prepaid 30 dollar plan but if i can get the lumia 920 for like 40 bucks a month i think i would do it. i live in the US. thanks

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Well the plan is just a service plan so it would be whatever service plan is available that would work on that phone. Through AT&T that would be $60 for 450/minutes and 300mb/mo with a 2 year contract. I do not believe they have any pre-paid support with the Lumia 920.

You could use StraightTalk for around $45/mo a few people here use them. I don't know if it works on the Lumia 920 or not but be aware you will need to buy the phone at full price.

FWIW: In Canada all the carriers have data-only "tablet" or "iPad" plans, for quite reasonable rates. Whereas my 6gb/month with the least minutes/voice features possible costs about $70/month on Rogers, the 5gb/month data-only plan is just $36/month (and actually slides up from $22/month for <2gb usage). Added benefit: these are no-contract month-to-month plans. I can confirm that you can just slip in a data-only LTE micro-SIM and it works (you even get SMS messaging, but at $0.25/message). And, Skype still works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saied Ahadi View Post
    hello guys. quick question for you guys. whats the cheapest plan i can get to get a lumia 920. i just ordered the nexus 4 which iwas going to use with tmobile prepaid 30 dollar plan but if i can get the lumia 920 for like 40 bucks a month i think i would do it. i live in the US. thanks
    If you buy the phone from AT&T the only way to go cheap is Straight Talk, Net10 , H2O or Red pocket, other than that try to find a Rogers Lumia from Canada and use it in T-mobile's Network. But I think the phone from Rogers has to be from a specific batch that came with the band T-mobile uses here in the U.S. Not sure about that but you can check the forums for that, there is one member that has one of those working on T-mobile's network
    I'm personally using Net10 cause it's a little more flexible with the data than the other three (Straight talk, H2O or Redpocket) until the exclusivity period end or i find a way to get it unlock. I was lucky to get my Lumia 920 from an AT&T store out of contract without being a subscriber.

such an awesome phone. wish it came to virgin mobile or metro or something