11-28-2012, 12:27 PM #1
- 55 Posts
First time posting here so if I missed a similar thread on this ..my bad.. Sorry.
I just installed the latest updates from Nokia for my Lumia 920 (Extras + Info / Feedback to Nokia) and now I am having Battery Drian issues.
The phone was perfect pre-update and would last most of the day and only drain down to 75-80%.
Now post the most recent updates through the Marketplace My Battery won't last half a day and already be at 50% used.. WTH??
If anyone else is having this same issue please post below so we know if this is happening to more than just a limited few.
11-28-2012, 01:04 PM #2
- 3 Posts
11-28-2012, 01:05 PM #3
- 57 Posts
I pin pointed my drain issues to apps calling for my location, which activates the GPS. In one case, the GPS kept running indefinitely even after I locked my phone (glitch? or since it happened indoors, the GPS was out of range and it kept trying to find me... maybe?). Extras + Info may be running in the background and pulling your location, there's no way to disable Extras + Info from running in the background but check to see if the location target is active when you tap the top of your screen.
01-03-2013, 07:03 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Same thing, just bout my phone on the 1st. On the 2nd I came home from work with around 80% battery life. At night I update and get those new apps, next day (TODAY, the 3rd) I check my battery and it is down to 50% give or take...
is it possible to revert without restart? I like the phone but drains battery way to quick , even with the "battery saver"
- By apoc527 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 84Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
- By AgentBetlog in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:35 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 06:30 PM
- By sleepyking in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 19Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:26 AM