- 11-27-2012, 09:07 PM #1
Now out of the blue I am not able to text anyone. Tried deleting texts and it won't allow me. All it shows is the deleting thread message and just stays there forever.
Tried deleting emails and it will just exit me out. Keeps trying to sync according to the text on top. Even tried deleting voicemails (VM) and it doesn't do it. Already tried powering down the phone several times and it doesn't work.
Only thing that has been recently installed are those Nokia updates that were released.
11-28-2012, 12:10 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Same issues. Installed the nokia updates today at work, left my phone in the draw. 3 hours later, phone is stuck on the "Nokia" splash screen. Can't do anything to get it off. Eventually, figured out the 3 button reset (at least 3 buttons did reset it :p )
Sync problems with emails
Getting toasts for SMS but no showing up in the app
Clicking an SMS toast sends me to the last sms pre-update
Back of my phone is warm - near top by camera
Battery drained from full within about 2 hours
Going to see if I can do a proper hard reset or phone up orange (my operator) so they can tell me to turn my phone off and back on.
- By alikokce in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: Yesterday, 09:32 PM
- By MysticCat in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2013, 06:02 PM
- By mrozanski in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2012, 09:10 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:41 AM
- By Verkunder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2012, 11:14 AM