Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

what gets me is there was no offer for another 920 in a different color that was in stock, i didn't specifically care if my phone was yellow or not any other color probably would have been ok, if i ever get one it will probably get a case anyway. i went with the yellow because it was the best deal at the time "supposedly".

Hi, I was curious to see if there has been any update on the cyan availability. I've spent two months waiting, and even though accidently cancelling my order and refusing to pay compensation was just the brunt of my conflicts, at this point I'm so deep in what's another month.

nope no phone yet, i don't think anyone got their phone on one of the good holiday deals yet. some people are getting phones but it seems like most of them are from at&t. i went with walmart's deal on cyber monday hoping it shows up before black friday.

Yup, I put in an order on Monday for a yellow 920 from AT&T Premier and got it Thursday. WalMart kept my order active for over a month while AT&T was out of stock but ultimately I just wanted a phone as soon as possible so I cancelled WalMart.

Still the fact it is finally in stock at AT&T is a good sign for those waiting on WalMart...

Yeah, I'm thinking it'll be soon(ish). Here's an email I got from Matt Rothschild @ Nokia:

"Supplies are flowing each day from Nokia to AT&T an in turn to AT&T’s Partners such as Walmart Wireless. I am hoping that our partners here will be able to fulfill this order very soon."

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Still waiting for mine, and I still keep calling / chatting with Walmart at least 3-4 times a week.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with Walmart and they offered me a $25.00 discount if I took the black Nokia Lumia 920...
    I could not resist, so i took the offer. I'll just sell the black one when the cyan one comes out.

I switched to the black after they refused to offer me compensation but had some other complications and nested of canceling the black order they cancelled it altogether. I can't even call them because my order is on hold because they couldn't switch it back to cyan and hey haven't responded to my emails for weeks. I know this will be my last experience with Walmart in lease it's for something petty.

i just switched to the "uggg black " and it is already on fedex overnight shipping although overnight to alaska usually ends up being overweek. kind of surprised they sprung for the expedited shipping and honored my $100 certificate. i am kind of mystified as to why they don't want me to go near an at&t store when i go to activate my phone though, citing that it will cause problems with activation. At&t has always been good to me and is willing to let me keep my unlimited data at the same rate so that is where i am going to have it activated just to ensure i don't get screwed out of that.

I know when I bought my 920 back on the 20th of December amazon wireless at that time was only doing the $39.00 deal on the phone in Black or Red which I assume they had a supply or issue back last month with demand for the other colors.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234