Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I saw there was an update today. Installing it caused the phone to reboot and then the installer failed with 8103010d. Retries still fail. Now the app won't launch in the settings page. I canceled the download, hoping I could redownload and install. It no longer shows up on my updates and searching in the marketplace returns no results.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Had the same problem. I solved it by downloading the app via the mobile apn instead of WLAN. That did the thing for me.
    Edit: If the app won't show up in your store anymore you can open it by browsing with your IE to www.windowsphone.com and tick "last apps" (in german it names "Bisher gekauft"). There you can choose the app and it will open in your store app.
    Thanked by:

I tried downloading over cellular and WiFi and it still failed. I had forgot about windowsphone.com. So thanks, but even on WP.com it won't let me install it, it says I have to do it from the phone. I can open it in the app store from WP.com, but it says it is not available for my phone. :(

Same problem here... I get Error code: 80320011

Solution:
    Change regional settings as United States, then update your apps. After that you can switch back to your original country settings.
    I had to go into settings and then phone update to update the firmware of my phone. Once I did that, the phone rebooted itself and the extras + info were there. Which, BTW, are exceedingly dull.