11-27-2012, 04:40 AM #1
- 48 Posts
I saw there was an update today. Installing it caused the phone to reboot and then the installer failed with 8103010d. Retries still fail. Now the app won't launch in the settings page. I canceled the download, hoping I could redownload and install. It no longer shows up on my updates and searching in the marketplace returns no results.
Anybody else experiencing this?
11-27-2012, 05:11 AM #2
- 34 Posts
Had the same problem. I solved it by downloading the app via the mobile apn instead of WLAN. That did the thing for me.
Edit: If the app won't show up in your store anymore you can open it by browsing with your IE to www.windowsphone.com and tick "last apps" (in german it names "Bisher gekauft"). There you can choose the app and it will open in your store app.
11-27-2012, 10:56 AM #3
- 48 Posts
I tried downloading over cellular and WiFi and it still failed. I had forgot about windowsphone.com. So thanks, but even on WP.com it won't let me install it, it says I have to do it from the phone. I can open it in the app store from WP.com, but it says it is not available for my phone. :(
- By Retro_uk in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:58 AM
- By palandri in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2011, 12:23 AM
- By Qu3uk in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:37 PM
- By netkodrugi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:22 AM
- By chsoriano in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 19Last Post: 01-06-2011, 11:33 PM