11-27-2012, 01:16 AM #1
- 185 Posts
Loving my Lumia 920 so far but my device dies at least once a day. And today, it has died twice. Every single time it does it has been idle for at least an hour before. If I am using it constantly it does not die. What is causing this problem? I don't have Skype installed, I also tested it by uninstalling Facebook and Bloomberg, and I still have the problem.
Either ways, I am getting it replaced but I have to wait till next week since stock is not available right now. My speakers also crackle/distort.
11-27-2012, 06:41 AM #2
- 722 Posts
I have had one incident last night as it happens. I had been using it for approx 30 hours since the last charge and knew I was getting low. I got to 20% and thought I would have a little look around the web. I needed sleep and noticed that my phone was at approx 12%. I then left it on my bedside table and dropped off to sleep.
I woke up this morning and realised my alarm had not gone off. Looked, and it was off! I thought this was a little bizarre as it was sat doing nothing. I turned it on and it lasted me until I got to work. Still had above 5% left when I started charging. Odd.
Also, damn annoyed that the alarm did not go off on time. It went off when I turned it back on, 20 mins after the time it is set for.
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM #3
- 185 Posts
I am getting mine replaced, talked to my carrier today they said that they will have new stock around next week and will give me a call when I can come in to replace it. This is really annoying, I can live with my speakers distorting since I keep my phone on silent most of the time but turning off randomly is very inconvenient.
- By chfhyh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM
- By andyrcarr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2012, 09:57 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 45Last Post: 12-22-2012, 07:10 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:39 PM
- By ballerballmer in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:42 PM