11-27-2012, 12:49 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Yes! Omg it has been driving me crazy since I got my wireless charger. I had no idea what was making double ringing noise every 4 seconds for past 3 days. Then I found out it is the wall charger, not the plate. When u put it close to ur ear while plugged in u will hear repeating sound interval that comes from inside. Once u put ur phone on the plate it changes to very quiet buzzing. But if not charging, it will make two ring sounds every 4 seconds. Its annoying as ****. We should try to return it and get a new one. But I fear they r already out of stock or this is how the machine works so the annoying noise it makes is just the part of the charger itself.
08-09-2013, 03:28 PM #7
- 12 Posts
I have 3 of them and all make this noise from the wall charger when idle. One of them have a higher frequency noise making it really annoying for use in the bedroom. I doubt they are faulty so I have not bothered returning them, but if someone have, please share your story.
- By mammaldood in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 02-13-2013, 12:22 PM
- By Killer BIGxyz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 245Last Post: 12-29-2012, 09:58 AM
- By RiseAgainst94 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2012, 08:27 AM
- By mase123987 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 33Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:42 AM
- By Markerton in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 16Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:13 AM