Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ebaneeezor

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    I was cleaning up all the phones I have on my Microsoft windows phone account and when I was restoring my newly swapped 920 I noticed lots of aps are gone... It appears that most are the aps that went free for a limited time like gleek or outsiders, lots of games to... Microsoft has an open ticket from me on this... The aps follow the account, not the device. Hope they get this fixed soon.
    Strange. I had no issues when I swapped devices with free stuff, however I know people were having issues simply reinstalling things they paid for (they were being asked to pay again). This was happening to people doing restores, not just those swapping out handsets.

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    I swapped it, then did a restore... The apps do not even show up in purchase history now. This was after I removed my 900 and a 920 from the list of phones, then did a restore from backup.

Go to their chat support. They were able to credit me so I could repurchase ilomilo.

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Go to their chat support. They were able to credit me so I could repurchase ilomilo.
    I was going to do that.. First help ticket was email.. Nothing yet, so I am going to pursue them now. Thanks.
    Me, too. missing some stuff and have several apps that won't complete download. This is after switching out my phone(nfc wouldn't work) and resetting. Some are not on my purchase history anymore, some look like this on my phone(after 2 resets). I still have my first 2 phones on my account 'cause I named them. I can't name this one, which made me sad. That is not the problem though, the FREE charger that will never arrive is a problem, along with the disappearing apps, and the "they're so close but so far apps" that are shown in my screenshots(been like this for several days): sorry for the giant pics! any advice welcome

wp_ss_20121126_0001.pngwp_ss_20121126_0002.pngwp_ss_20121126_0003.pngwp_ss_20121126_0004.pngwp_ss_20121126_0005.pngwp_ss_20121126_0006.png

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    I had that to.. I cancelled the download and it either worked or I got it from my purchase history.
    didn't even think to press and hold the apps to cancel, thank you for that!! still have no idea which apps were there, but am currently going through purchase history and writing down those missing if not able to reinstall. I'll contact support after that list is compiled and find out what is up