11-26-2012, 03:04 PM #1
- 45 Posts
I was planning to get the lumia from AT&T with no commitment ($450) and unlock it later to use it on T-mobile.
I have heard about 920 being incompatible with the AWS band (1700 Mhz). Is that correct?
If yes , does this mean that i would not be able to use 3G/4G services of T-mobile on the unlocked lumia 920?
Please leave your comments below so that i can decide if buying it from AT&T makes sense.
11-27-2012, 03:41 AM #3
- 45 Posts
Well, i have a Windows Phone Dev. Account and I am quite sure i can get it unlocked and i have waited enough already. I think it will take another 5 months atleast for the fone to come onto the TMO netwrk as AT&T has 6 months exclusive rights to selling NL920. (Correct me if i am wrong here!)
But the question is will the AT&T unlocked fone give atleast 3G/4G speeds on TMO netwrk?
Thanks for your reply @lordofthereef.
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:38 AM
- By metalchick719 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:31 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 77Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:35 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 02-26-2012, 08:03 PM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2011, 04:34 PM