11-25-2012, 09:05 PM #1
- 44 Posts
Am i the only one who constantly finds themself cleaning the grease off of my glossy lumia 920 polycarbonate? the screen barely get smudged but the plastic casing is really smudgy. is there a solution i can find somewhere that lessens oil attraction to the body of the lumia without harming it in any way? I really wish there was a matte yellow...
- 11-25-2012, 09:13 PM #3
Wash your filthy hands
IN all seriousness, i've used a red and a white for over a week each, the red you can see the smudge if you look at it directly like in your face. The white, not so much IMO. I dont care to clean because it doesn't stand out as much for me to even care, im sure nobody else cares either. If it has that greasy dirty feeling, then i would clean, but my phones are not that greasy
- 11-25-2012, 09:25 PM #5
I have a Zagg Invisible shield on my white 920 and I couldn't be happier. Have had it on since I bought it and so far so good. It actually has a Matte appearance and a texture to it. So far no yellowing, but with the the lifetime warranty that shouldn't be a problem anyways. Takes care of the slippery feel of the gloss, and the finger prints.
- By hasasimo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 540Last Post: 04-29-2013, 03:27 PM
- By mrwatson77 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2012, 06:55 PM
- By jenjen4u in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
- By richard451 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:02 PM
- By rajkumr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:58 AM