- 11-25-2012, 01:36 PM #6
As others already said, Nokia account has the single biggest benefit of syncing your favorites(between different Nokia devices) and also navigation routes between web based nokia maps and your nokia device. (Ex: You found navigation directions on Nokia's "Here" maps site and I think from there you can save that route to your account, which will then show up on your phone.
Other advantages are: Nokai beta labs, nokia music(which actually doesn't require any account for basic streaming), nokia transport, etc.
It wouldn't hurt to have Nokia account. I am still using my Nokia account from symbian days.
- 02-08-2013, 08:22 AM #7
Your Nokia account is the key to Nokia services.
With your Nokia account, you can, for example:
Access Nokia services with a single
username and password on your computer
Buy music from Nokia Music
Sync your favorites in Maps
Download content from Nokia services
Save details about your phone model and
contact info. You can also add your
payment card details to your Nokia account.
- By SB_Pete in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2011, 01:39 PM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:16 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM
- By kaw203 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 03:34 PM