11-23-2012, 08:58 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I found that if my lumis 920 has one three bars of wireless signal, the phone screen will turn dark and I can not type the signal? If there are four bars, the screen will turn back to normal. I suppose that they design this to save the battery. However, the wireless signal at my home is not so strong. So, I want to turn this function off. Does anyone know how to do that?
11-23-2012, 09:03 PM #2
- 68 Posts
I'm note entirely sure I understand the issue you are having.
When you only have 1 bar of wireless connection, you 'cannot type the signal'? Is this when you are first trying to connect to the signal? Or while you are on the phones home screen trying to do anything at all?
- By GarethBaleIsEffingAwesome in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 90Last Post: 06-03-2013, 11:51 PM
- By unity04 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:30 AM
- By XBWillem in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2012, 09:47 AM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:29 PM
- By venom5150 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2011, 04:29 PM