- 11-23-2012, 04:36 PM #1
Ok, I was lucky enough to get a white Lumia Nov 11 without the battery, reboot issues. I have the vibrate noise but I'm used to it. I really like the look and feel of the 920. I've found a few apps I like (cinamagraph) and of course Nokia Music. Problem is I also have a Galaxy Note and 4s. I don't own anything PC. I have an iPad, and MacBook.
I have till Sunday to return my 920 and go back to my Note/4s. Why? No charging plate yet and I don't own a windows PC or tablet. The only apps I miss are instagram and pinterest. My gf says just keep all three. Use the 4s as a iPod and swap between the Note and 920 as I feel the desire. Btw she's using an i5.
- 11-23-2012, 05:32 PM #7
If you like to switch phones a lot, why not get rid of both of your older phones and put it towards a newer Android - Nexus 4, Note II, HTC 8X+ - whatever.
11-23-2012, 05:47 PM #8
- 50 Posts
Sheesh, three phones? Overkill if you ask me. You seem pretty invested in Apple, so the 4S would be a solid choice. Then again, the 920 is also awesome. I'd say keep the 920, use the 4S as a media player if you really want to keep it. Ditch the Note.
- 11-24-2012, 05:23 PM #12
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 11-15-2012, 11:53 AM
- By fantom555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:57 PM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:21 PM
- By trmnta82 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:58 AM
- By augustofretes in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 32Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:10 AM