- 11-23-2012, 03:36 PM #1
Ok, I was lucky enough to get a white Lumia Nov 11 without the battery, reboot issues. I have the vibrate noise but I'm used to it. I really like the look and feel of the 920. I've found a few apps I like (cinamagraph) and of course Nokia Music. Problem is I also have a Galaxy Note and 4s. I don't own anything PC. I have an iPad, and MacBook.
I have till Sunday to return my 920 and go back to my Note/4s. Why? No charging plate yet and I don't own a windows PC or tablet. The only apps I miss are instagram and pinterest. My gf says just keep all three. Use the 4s as a iPod and swap between the Note and 920 as I feel the desire. Btw she's using an i5.
- 11-23-2012, 04:32 PM #7
If you like to switch phones a lot, why not get rid of both of your older phones and put it towards a newer Android - Nexus 4, Note II, HTC 8X+ - whatever.
11-23-2012, 04:47 PM #8
- 50 Posts
Sheesh, three phones? Overkill if you ask me. You seem pretty invested in Apple, so the 4S would be a solid choice. Then again, the 920 is also awesome. I'd say keep the 920, use the 4S as a media player if you really want to keep it. Ditch the Note.
- 11-23-2012, 04:49 PM #9
Saying you don't want to have a Windows Phone because you don't have Windows PC is like saying you don't want an Android because you don't run Linux on your PC.
My suggestion, keep the Lumia and the iPhone and get rid of that stupid Note.
- 11-24-2012, 04:23 PM #12
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:53 AM
- By fantom555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:57 PM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:21 PM
- By trmnta82 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:58 PM
- By augustofretes in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 32Last Post: 08-18-2011, 04:10 AM