- 11-23-2012, 10:23 AM #1
i just noticed this on my screen.. its very small but once i noticed it, now it really annoys me.. it just dust under the screen or a dead pixel? what should i do? i really want yellow n i waited so long for it.. i dont think att will be able to just exchange it.. guys what should i do?
11-23-2012, 10:30 AM #2
- 2,559 Posts
You can go through Nokia. Your device has a 1 yr manufacturer's warranty against hardware defects.
Contact Nokia Care and see if they cab send you a replacement device. They should include a box and shipping label so you can send your phone back to themTalk to me about Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBOX, art, animation, design, or anything! Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook (say you're from here or I may not accept)
12-18-2012, 10:45 PM #6
- 16 Posts
I was watching a movie on my 920 the other day - cranked up the brightness, and voila, a stuck pixel! Super tiny, but annoying nonetheless, and almost right in the center of the screen. I emailed Nokia Care and they said check with the place I bought it (ATT store) and if they won't replace it, send it in. I'm a little reluctant as everything else is working great; I don't want a creaky replacement with a dusty front camera and poor battery performance freezing up on me :) LOL
- By mase123987 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:40 AM
- By BucDan in forum HTC TITANReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
- By pdangcil in forum HTC TITANReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:47 PM
- By cyrus_the_great in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:15 AM
- By Luisraul924 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:52 PM