- 11-23-2012, 05:07 AM #1
Finally, the Lumia 920 is coming to Asia and I noticed Nokia is now showing that the international version supports all of the LTE and HSPA bands. (for a month or two they showed it missing 1700 hspa and 700/850/1900 LTE).
Is this confirmed in other countries Were it is being sold unbranded? I live in Asia but will travel to North America and will want to be able to use AT&T LTE and 1700 HSPA in Canada.
For ex: http://www.nokia.com/de-de/produkte/smartphones-und-handys/lumia920/technische-daten/
it shows all the Bands here...
11-23-2012, 05:15 AM #2
- 196 Posts
I live in Asia too, Thailand to be specific. We don't even have fully functional 3G here so I'm not too worried about the LTE bands. Though currently you cannot get it anywhere here as the first batch has sold out. I'm waiting for the second batch.
- By mase123987 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 19Last Post: 03-27-2014, 04:11 AM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:25 AM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:38 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2012, 06:55 AM