- 11-22-2012, 08:28 PM #1
Does Anyone has the front camera grainy when turn on? Thanks for answering. I'm not talking about dust, i'm talking about looking grainy when turning on the camera.I can see myself and everything in the back but grainy. I decided to open this thread cause is different than the dust issue. Here i ask and focus more about the quality of the image.
- 11-22-2012, 11:39 PM #4
- 11-22-2012, 11:44 PM #5
11-23-2012, 07:40 AM #7
- 132 Posts
Keep in mind on the iphone 5 they are blowing up the picture differently then on the 920 . On the 920 they are doing it horizontally while on the iphone 5 its vertically. That could account for the front camera differences.
also Maybe the front camera on the iphone 5 is better in low light? In lower light my 920 is grainy BUT in bright indoor light my pictures have no grain to them.
- 11-23-2012, 10:53 AM #9
Just went to the store and play with the demo devices there to clear out any of my doubts, i can confirm that the front camera indeed is very grainy indoors and much better when you are outside. Also the 820 and the HTC8x are very grainy too.
- 04-08-2013, 05:28 AM #13
Hi guys, Even i am facing the same issue with my lumia 920 . Both front and rear camera is grainy. As already commented the pictures taken though are better even thought its grainy in the camera viewer.But it annoys a bit . Is there a solution found out to this or is any upcoming update fixing this case ?
- By eddieolong in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 11-16-2012, 09:19 PM
- By joeynox in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 297Last Post: 11-12-2012, 05:00 AM
- By markgrif in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2012, 03:28 PM
- By Koltrane in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:54 AM
- By rabit1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:29 AM