- 11-22-2012, 10:04 AM #1
Until the other day, I was able to play videos on my Nokia Lumia 920 that I copied from my PC. Now, they do not play and I get an error message " Sorry, we can't play this file for you on your phone" and a code "80070003". Does anyone know what this means or what I need to do to fix it? Thanks!!
11-22-2012, 03:54 PM #4
- 165 Posts
What format were those videos you were playing before?
Are you not able to play ANY videos, or just the ones that were transferred from your computer. Try taking a video through your 920 and then try to play it back. If you are able to play it, I guess you can strike one issue off. Next try to convert one of the videos in MP4 format, or download a video in MP4 format and try playing that in your phone.
The one thing I can suggest is try a Factory reset. That usually helps with most of the problems.
- By RedLine78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 34Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:55 AM
- By cba191 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2011, 12:28 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2011, 06:22 PM
- By netkodrugi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:38 AM
- By GaMMa in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:26 AM