- 11-22-2012, 09:04 AM #1
Until the other day, I was able to play videos on my Nokia Lumia 920 that I copied from my PC. Now, they do not play and I get an error message " Sorry, we can't play this file for you on your phone" and a code "80070003". Does anyone know what this means or what I need to do to fix it? Thanks!!
- 11-22-2012, 02:54 PM #4
What format were those videos you were playing before?
Are you not able to play ANY videos, or just the ones that were transferred from your computer. Try taking a video through your 920 and then try to play it back. If you are able to play it, I guess you can strike one issue off. Next try to convert one of the videos in MP4 format, or download a video in MP4 format and try playing that in your phone.
The one thing I can suggest is try a Factory reset. That usually helps with most of the problems.
- 11-23-2012, 06:50 PM #7
happened to me when I pulled the Sim card out. I think it probably has to do with DRM protection.
sure you already tried this, won't hurt to mention though. reboot, make sure you have a connection to the net (cellular or wifi).
just a guess...
- By RedLine78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 33Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:55 AM
- By cba191 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:28 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM
- By netkodrugi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 01:38 AM
- By GaMMa in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:26 AM