I just switched from my old android phone to lumia 920 today, and found out I can't use data any more.
    Tried to edit APN setting, not successful. Anyone can use 2G data on lumia 920?
    Thanks.
    You bought a Lumia 920 off contract? or are you using the international version?

I bought it off contract
    Hmm interesting, Go to settings then access point , click on that and tell me what you see.

I'm really curious about this as well... I'm trying to figure out what the options are for using the 920 in the US without paying 120$ a month to AT&T for two years...

Quote Originally Posted by doublesman3486 View Post
    Hmm interesting, Go to settings then access point , click on that and tell me what you see.

it's set to be empty originally, this is the info I put in
    APN: wap.cingular USER NAME: wap@cingulargprs.com PW: cingular1
    not working...
    What network options do you see under access point.

What network options do you see under access point.
    no options. you can only on/off data connection. I think that may be the problem - att don't allow to choose 4g or not.
    ok, go to settings and then click on celluar, what options do you see under celluar.

ok, go to settings and then click on celluar, what options do you see under celluar.
    APN is in cellular setting...
    for cellular setting you can choose on/off data connection, data roaming, edit internet apn, edit mms apn

for internet apn
    APN, User name, passward, proxy server, proxy port
    What about the network operator setting under celluar? what do you have selected? AT&T? can you click on it and see if it allows you to change to other options that may appear?

What about the network operator setting under celluar? what do you have selected? AT&T? can you click on it and see if it allows you to change to other options that may appear?
    nope...it's grey...i've emailed elop and see what's his reply on that...but thank you so much.
    give this a try To change the network setting on the Lumia 920 from 4G to 3G, go to Settings, tap ‘Cellular’ or ‘mobile network’and ‘highest connection speed’ and choose ‘3G’

I have an international version. The "access point" setting is not present ATT version, so manually adjust.

Initially it worked on ATT, however, after it stopped working. only way to get it to work is by getting the $65/month plan which includes 1GB of data.

give this a try To change the network setting on the Lumia 920 from 4G to 3G, go to Settings, tap ‘Cellular’ or ‘mobile network’and ‘highest connection speed’ and choose ‘3G’
    no options for 4G/3G/EDGE...sad:( I also agree this should be the problem and maybe it's mandated by ATT

Quote Originally Posted by zfarooq View Post
    I have an international version. The "access point" setting is not present ATT version, so manually adjust.

Initially it worked on ATT, however, after it stopped working. only way to get it to work is by getting the $65/month plan which includes 1GB of data.
    so your manually adjust is the same setting as I listed earlier?