Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi everyone, apologies if this has already been answered on the forum but I couldn't find it.

I've finally received my 920 and it's every bit as sexy a phone as I had hoped. Being in the UK I know I have to go to NokiaFreeCharger.com and fill out the details and they'll send it to me.
    However I got to the Unique Code field and stopped. There's nothing on or in my box clearly stating Unique Code. Can anyone who's successfully registered give me a hint as to where I can find my code?

Thanks

You can request your free charger just with your phone's imei number, no need for the unique code.

Is it applied for l920 that sold in UK only or I can request free charger if I bought from Germany ?

Quote Originally Posted by C K UK View Post
    You can request your free charger just with your phone's imei number, no need for the unique code.
    I'm not sure this is true... I thought it was only an offer for customers who bought via Phones4U?
    Banned

I think it's a phones 4 u offer. You have to wait 14 days from the activation date before you can fill out the form. You can leave the unique code box blank (confirmed with Nokia's helpline).

This is for Phones4U only. Although some people have blagged one from EE and Orange, t-mobile gives you a big sod off.

I went into an EE store yesterday to pick up a PAYG 920 on Orange. At first they refused to sell me one on PAYG until I asked them to check their systems, quoted the price (399) and they suddenly found they were able to do so... :)

Whilst getting the phone, I made sure they grabbed a wireless charger too (not interested in the free headphones they are handing out at the moment) and lo-and-behold, I have one! :) Black, to match the phone...

Works perfectly with my EE 4G SIM in it... despite the store and CS being adamant it would be locked to Orange. Jokers.

Officially it's only Phones 4 U and this site confirms that you can claim without entering a unique code. I guess there's no harm in trying?

I did buy from P4U and am now waiting for the 14 day period to be up so I can claim :)
    I signed up for my charger this morning, everything on the site seemed to suggest it's gone through properly but there's no email confirming it or anything in my inbox. Is this normal?

EE website were offering the free charger while stocks lasted. This was taken down around the 12th or 13th. I'm guessing they ran out of stock and decided that irrespective of when the order was placed they'd send them out to the first people lucky enough to get their phones.

I got no confirmation email either, would like to have one to know they have received my details correctly

For anyone who is interested i got my wireless charging plate today

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rebaser View Post
    For anyone who is interested i got my wireless charging plate today
    When did you enter your details on the site (ie how long did it take)? And did you ever get any acknowledgement/contact before it arrived?

Mine also arrived today. I entered my details on the site on November 16th and apart from the confirmation on the site that my request had been successful and the plate was on its way I have heard nothing. I was getting slightly worried and phoned the helpline on the site at the weekend but was told delivery can take up to 28 days....Now to find somewhere to put it.

Got mine today too :-)

Still waiting on mine, i filled in details 5th dec. They didn't have my imei number so they had to update their systems first. Purchased phone 9th nov, hope the charger arrives soon
    And to rub salt in... I also got my charging plate today too... ;-)
    Thanks phones4U, New Nokia 920, free charging plate and free 360 wireless speaker....

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Edwards View Post
    Thanks phones4U, New Nokia 920, free charging plate and free 360 wireless speaker....
    When did you get the speaker? I've yet to receive either, despite being told i was well within the first 500

Free speaker from P4U?!?! Was that for online orders only as I was the first in Bradford branch to buy

Quote Originally Posted by OMAR WAQAR View Post
    Free speaker from P4U?!?! Was that for online orders only as I was the first in Bradford branch to buy
    Online only I'm afraid.

Terms & Conditions | Phones 4u

Free Nokia Play 360 Speaker with Nokia 920 Orders – Terms and conditions

The first 500 customers who validly and successfully place an order for a Nokia 920 from Phones 4u website will a obtain free Nokia Play 360 Speaker. Orders are subject to status (including credit check), and subject to Phones 4u’s standard terms and conditions. In order to be eligible to obtain the Nokia Play 360 Speaker, customers must pass the credit check and must remain connected to their chosen network 28 days after receipt of their Nokia 920. All customers will be notified by email to confirm if they are in the initial 500 customers. Customers who return their handset will not be eligible for this promotion and will be required to return the headphones back to Phones 4u. The Nokia Play 360 Speaker will be despatched within 28 days of the despatch of the Nokia 920. The Promotion is available while stocks last and Phones 4u reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value or higher. Phones 4u reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.

Mine just arrived. I filled the forum in without unique code. Bought a few days before the offer started too.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Not sure if mine's arrived yet as still in work....
    Purchased phone on 7th Nov and filled out form on the 21th so today is day 28...

But I did get the Nokia Wireless NFC Speaker with my phone on the 10th Nov and I wasn't informed I was in 500... And its great 😃

When I ordered my red L920 it had the "Free Play 360 Speaker" offer on the product page and I ordered it online the day the red came out, I rang up to find out what was happening as I never got an email, the woman said she'd make sure I got a speaker. Rang up a good 2 weeks later and as the woman had put a note on my order to receive a speaker they sent one out special delivery even though I wasn't actually in the first 500 :D my charging plate and speaker arrived today which made for a nice surprise coming back from university!

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Just got mine delivered. Loving it!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast