- 11-21-2012, 06:12 PM #3
that sounds strange. all but the tile you are resizing/moving should dim, still with color though. The tile you are resizing/moving keeps the color. not sure what strangeness is going on on yours. Possible a setting in ease of access?
- 11-21-2012, 08:25 PM #8
11-21-2012, 08:32 PM #9
- 656 Posts
Hope that helps.
- 11-21-2012, 08:38 PM #10
Your accent color is your color of choice that becomes the primary color for everything including live tiles. Some apps have different tile colors. Take the ESPN app it displays differently it has its own color. That's the whole idea behind the OS. Simplicity just pick a color and your all set. Look around in your apps you will find apps with different color tiles you can use to separate the others.
We hope you learn to appreciate WP8 but its not for some people. Good thing is you have 30 from purchase to return it.
- 11-21-2012, 09:37 PM #11
- By emergenic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 94Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:36 AM
- By fantom555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:35 AM
- By Moximo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 01:29 PM
- By greggebhardt in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:12 AM
- By Yangstax in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:40 PM