11-21-2012, 11:34 AM #1
- 25 Posts
I noticed recently that I wasn't receiving any notifications, etc. It turns out that I had Power Saver on full-time. I turned it off and looked at background tasks. ALL of them are Blocked. When I click on an app, I can't unblock it. The button is "grayed" out. I've tried rebooting and that doesn't work. How do I re-enable them? This is driving me crazy...
- 11-29-2012, 08:29 PM #6
- 12-09-2012, 03:57 AM #8
I do have a few apps that have stayed unblocked though (Batter Level for WP8, Timer, and Weather), so I'm not sure what makes the difference.
01-20-2013, 07:32 AM #9
- 1 Posts
I'm having the same issue. I can't unblock any of the apps in background tasks once blocked. this is affecting a number of apps already and I can't get the live tiles to update as a result. at the moment this is impacting locksider+, groupon, Bing translator, facebook. can someone please help as I'd rather not have to reset the phone.
- By baba.bhagat in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 27Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:32 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2012, 02:32 PM
- By the_fly68 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2012, 02:15 PM
- By paolojackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:16 PM
- By sHAYM4N in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:09 AM